CBT available in both Blackrock and Greystones - call 087 2223504 (Blackrock) or 087 9678149 (Greystones)
Our mission is to assist people in becoming more personally & professionally effective.
- Individual Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Coaching: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is an effective and efficient way to resolve personal emotional and behavioural difficulties. The CB Coaching service is aimed at helping individuals to maximise their effectiveness in their workplace and their life.
- Applied CBT Training: Applied CB Training Programmes teach people how to manage themselves more effectively both personally and professionally during difficult times.
- Disability Equality Training: These programmes provide information and raise awareness about disability by looking at these issues from a personal, organisational and legal perspective. Employers can be reimbursed for up to 90% of training costs under the Disability Awareness Training Support Scheme.
- Disability and Access Consultancy: A reasonable accommodation “hot line” problem solving service to organisations and individuals with questions about disability and access issues. Assistance for organisations in accessing financial support such as the Employee Job Retention Grant.
- Absence and Return to Work: To assist organisations in reducing the cost of absence by adopting more effective systems while also providing a return to work case management service for individual employees who are absent due to illness/ injury or disability.
- Vocational Expert Witness service... Beverley Webster is one of Ireland’s most experienced vocational rehabilitation professionals. She is now taking referrals for vocational expert witness work. Call her on 087 9678149 or email on email@example.com